I’m Caitlin and I’ve been an avid blog-lover for as long as blogs have been “A THING.” Soooo… I figured, it’s about time I start my own.
My daily reading list includes:
- Pink Peonies by Rach Parcell – I love how she shares her sweet family and gorgeous home. Not to mention her impeccable, fun style.
- The Sweetest Thing by Emily Gemma – Her hair, her lashes, her hubby, her baby, her WARDROBE. OMG she is just so lovely (and hilarious!)
- Southern Curls & Pearls by Caitlin Covington – Caitlin seems like the sweetest girl and her style is so well put together, plus she’s so well-written.
- Gal Meets Glam by Julia Engel – I’ve been reading Julia’s blog since pretty much the beginning. It’s been so amazing and inspiring to see how its grown and changed over the years – and her husband takes all of her stunning photos. AMAZING husband and wife team.
These ladies have been a part of my daily life for years now. If you haven’t checked them out, you need to. Right now.
So now you know who I like to keep up with, but you don’t know much else about me. Here are a few things to get you up to speed.
- First and foremost, I love everything fashion and beauty
- But, I’m still figuring out what my style is and I’m not 100% confident that I know what I want that to look like yet
- I recently graduated with a degree in business finance, which I love, but I don’t want to make a career out of – a need something a little more creative (as much as I LOVE numbers), but I’m not really sure what that’ll be yet
- I’ve been a vegetarian – mostly plant-based – for the past 3 years, but before that I went back and forth (probably 4 or 5 times) for 4 years
- I’m constantly learning. I seek out new podcasts, self-improvement books and courses all the time to develop some skills in all the subjects that I’m interested in because, again, I don’t really know what I want to do
- I love it when bloggers, YouTubers and social media influencers keep things real with their followers. I think social media has a way of pressuring us all to show only the very best part of our lives, which honestly, isn’t very realistic. Sometimes its nice to see someone online open up about something that’s totally not going their way. It makes them seem more human in a way.
- I LOVE FLOWERS. Can you tell? My favorites are peonies, white roses and hydrangeas.. so pretty.
Well. Now you know a little something about me. I hope you’ve enjoyed my first post. I’m so excited to come back with more for ya!