Thanks for stopping by. Today I’m here with a tasty little recipe for a super quick and flavourful weeknight dinner option. I love this recipe so much because you can literally use whatever you have for vegetables and protein and cook them up with the tasty soup base and your noodle of choice. Heres how I make mine:
- protein of choice (I used tofu puffs)
- 1tbs neutral tasting oil
- 1 tbs minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs yellow curry paste, or to taste (red works well here too)
- veggies of choice, chopped in bite-sized pieces (I used onion, carrot, broccoli and peas)
- 2 cups veggie stock (or boullion)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1.5 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs sweetener of choice (I used coconut sugar)
- juice of half a lime
- salt and pepper of choice
- noodles of choice (asian noodles work best as they generally cook in a few minutes)
- fresh cilantro to garnish (optional)
- Cook your protein and set aside.
- Add oil to a large pot over medium heat and toss in garlic and ginger. Cook until lightly browned and fragrant. Add curry paste and mix.
- Add veggies and cook for 3-5 minutes or until half cooked.
- Add coconut milk, veggie stock, soy sauce, sweetener, lime and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer
- Add noodles and cook until soft.
- Top with cilantro and enjoy!
Check out the video here: https://youtu.be/P36Ub38jCCw